Saturday 8 March 2014

Happy Women's Day

So in all honesty I have slightly mixed feelings about Women's Day. On the one hand, I really don't care. It's just another day to me. It's a Saturday, nothing out of the ordinary really happened to me today.

But on the other hand I think it is a completely useless day that just wants to promote consumerism in a similar fashion as Valentine's Day (which ironically I enjoy very much, just not the typical 'it's all about the women/girl')

And on the, ermm, third hand (?) it's a wonderful way to promote women's rights and issues.

But with that said, why not head over to youtube to watch my new video about it! 
Where I basically say everything I just said in an even less eloquent fashion- I'm sorry, I'm still getting used to talking in front of a camera and you know, forming words in general (I think 'great' is pretty much the extent of my vocabulary when it comes to positive descriptions)

:)

Oh and while you're there, check out last week's Wanderlust TAG (I forgot to post about it here!)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Anna-Kaisa! Found you from Cassey's march calendar comment section! :) Your name sounded like an Estonian name, that's why you caught my eye. Awesome videos you have there in YT by the way, keep up the good work :) I will be trying to keep up with your blog! :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Sorry about the crickets over here, I've been making more videos though! :)

    ReplyDelete