Friday 31 May 2013

3 months of Blogilates!

Hey everyone!

Today I woke up to some pretty crappy news which got me super stressed and super sad :(. I don't want to write the details here, because I'm still hoping that everything works out, but maybe once we get things sorted out I'll feel more like sharing. But anyways, I was super stressed and all I wanted to do was crawl into a ball and eat myself a big food baby and melt away into the couch (as I like to do in these moments). Then I remembered it was the final day of the #MayMuscles Blogilates calendar so I decided to just suck it up and start doing the videos.

Now after my workout I feel so much better! Somehow I feel like things will work out. Being negative and stressed isn't going to help, I need so stay positive and just try to overcome this little road bump. 



I've never been able to stick to any kind of workout plan but as the title says, I've now finished three months of blogilates calendars! And this month I even did a few extra hours a week of cardio and muscle training at the gym... I'm kind of proud of myself :) I've also been eating a lot better than before. I definitely still have an occasional pig out, and especially now that it's summer I have an ice-cream here or there (truth: about every other day!) but still, I've never stuck to a workout plan for this long, and I've never been this strong! It feels amazing, and if anyone is looking for a workout they can do at home, go check out blogilates! There are new calendars to follow every month, or then you can just go to youtube and do a few when you have time.


No comments:

Post a Comment